霍特國際商學院(Hult International Business School)
霍特國際商學院成立於1964年，主校區位於美國學術之都波士頓，併在英國倫敦和阿聯酋的迪拜建立了分校區。在《經濟學人》(The Economist Intelligence Unit)2008年最佳商學院排名中，在一年制MBA項目中，霍特國際商學院排名全美第一，而在所有學制的商學院MBA中，霍特在全球名列第31，美國排名第16。在2013年《金融時報》全球MBA排名為57名。
- 1964，Arthur D. Little Inc., the world’s oldest management consulting firm, establishes the Management Education Institute, which develops an innovative, accelerated one-year Master degree program to train business leaders.
- 1976，The business school is officially accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), the regional accrediting body for all academic institutions in the northeastern U.S.
- 1998，Forbes identifies the school’s Action Learning curriculum as “highly distinctive,” ranking it in the top five MBA programs in the U.S.
- 2002，The Economist ranks the school the third best business school in Massachusetts, after Harvard Business School and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- 2003，The school is renamed Hult International Business School, honoring benefactor Bertil Hult’s personal vision and commitment to educating international business leaders.
- 2005，Hult's one-year MBA program earns the accreditation of the Association of MBAs (AMBA), making Hult the first business school in the U.S. to be recognized by this prestigious international accrediting body.
- 2008，Hult welcomes its first class of students to the MBA program in Dubai. Hult is the first U.S. academic institution to be licensed in the U.A.E.
- 2009，The Financial Times adds Hult International Business School to its prestigious Top 100 Global MBA rankings. Hult London welcomes undergraduates and graduates.
- 2010，Hult is ranked #5 in International Business by the Financial Times. The school's downtown San Francisco is opened. The first Hult Global Case Challenge is launched, pioneering a crowdsourcing platform benefiting One Laptop per Child.
- 2011，The school is ranked #3 in International Business by the Financial Times. Hult’s flagship campus in China opens in the heart of Shanghai. Former U.S. President Bill Clinton awards USD1 million prize to Water. org at the Hult Global Case Challenge Final.
- 2012，Hult becomes the world’s largest graduate business school, opening new campuses in London and Dubai, and offers rotations to New York and S?o Paulo. Hult Global Case Challenge is renamed to the Hult Prize.
The Hult Prize is a start-up accelerator for social entrepreneurship. In partnership with the Clinton Global Initiative we have created the world's largest student movement for Social Good.